COATING TYPE - Rutile-cellulose
|AWS A 5.1:E 6013||ISO 2560-A-E 42 0 RC 11||ГОСТ 9466 — 75||
Э 46 –Монолiт РЦ-Ø-УД
Е 43 2(3) РЦ 11
ТУ У 28.7-34142621-004:2010
Electrodes MONOLITH RC are differed from similar products of other manufacturers by a value and intensity of welding aerosol evolution and manganese formation during the welding process. This was achieved by selecting the high-quality raw materials and high-level control of technological processes in electrodes manufacture. The E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the NAS Ukraine and Institution of Medicine Labour of the AMS Ukraine confirmed that manganese precipitation was reduced for more than 30%, the evolution of harmful elements in welding aerosol was reduced for more than 28%.
• Electrodes MONOLITH RC are characterized by an easy primary and secondary arc exciting, soft and stable arc burning, provide low spatter loss, uniform melting of the coating, excellent weld metal formation, easy slag crust removal.
• Electrodes allow welding at the lowest currents. For the small-diameter electrodes, the welding can be performed from power sources, connected to conventional mains.
• Easy use of electrodes gives an opportunity to perform welding by a beginning welder.
• Welding in hard-to-reach places. Feasibility of electrode bending without the coating damage.
• It is possible to perform welding on oxidized, greased and painted surfaces.